Check us out for 2020! We want to be sure that everyone has a safe and scary holiday so we have changed up the event. It’s only running October 30th and 31st but we are doing the only DRIVE THRU haunt in Oklahoma and best of all it is FREE!!!!If you would like to make a donation 100 % of it will be given towards Suicide Awareness.We thank you for your support through all the years and want to give back to you our supporters and fans. Come and join in the fun.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is this Horror Drive-Thru attraction? The Horror Drive-Thru is a brand new joint venture between the Moore's Flying M Ranch mooresflyingm.com and Frozen Morgue Haunted Attractions. It features a 1 mile loop that you, the patron will drive your own vehicle around. YOU will be part of various horror movies as you drive through the scenes. And, you will do this from the safety of your own vehicle. Please drive at a slow pace to take in the attraction, and at points you will be directed by Ranch hands to stop your vehicle so you can be fully immersed in the action.
2. I thought Fear Fest was about Haunted houses and Hayrides? Do you have a traditional haunted house or hayride or Escape room or paintball this year? No, sorry, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we do not offer the Haunted House, Escape Room, or Zombie paintball this year. Instead, we have created a unique and exciting Haunt Experience that is new to Northeastern Oklahoma for 2020, the Horror Drive-Thru.
3. What does it cost for me to do the Horror Drive-Thru?The Horror Drive-Thru is free for 2020! This is a preview year, where we are allowing our faithful following to come out and drive through this unique Halloween experience at no charge. At the end of the drive through, we will accept donations to [Charity to be named]. Every penny you give at the exit of this attraction will be provided to this charity to support those in need of their services at this challenging time in our Nation. To make it easy, a $5 donation is suggested, per car, but you are welcome to drive through completely free this year without donating, as this is our way of giving back to the community and thanking you, our loyal fans!
4. Are you going to stop running haunted houses and hayrides altogether? No, we are piloting this new drive-thru horror show, which is designed for this unique time we're experiencing. It may or may not be back in the future. However our normal haunted attractions will be back, with a "Night of the Ghost Ship" haunt that has been under construction for 2 years. This attraction is set to open in 2021.
5. What are the instruction for this new attraction? What can or can't I do? Rules are as follows; A. Do not get out of your car - There are no public restrooms or concessions available, there should be no need to leave your vehicle. If you should have car trouble, please pull to the side of the drive and turn on your flashers and Ranch hands will be along to assist you. WE REPEAT: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE.B. Roll your windows down - Though it may be chilly on Oct 30 and 31, we recommend you consider rolling your windows down to take in the full experience, sights, sounds and smells!!C. Watch the ranch hands and sight to signal you to stop or start moving again - There are locations where you will be asked to stop to experience the full show, when stopped, please put your vehicle in park or out of gear. Please wait for a light or Ranch hand signal to move on.
6. Is this a drive in movie? No, while there will be a large screen at the entry gate for you to watch horror flicks which you wait to enter through the Zombie gate, this is not a drive in movie, it is a drive through experience, where you will drive through various horror movie scenes over an approximate 1 mile course.
7. How long does this last? (how many weekends and how long will I be in the horror drive thru?) The Horror Drive-Thru runs Oct 30 and 31st only. Run times will vary, but expect to spend up to 45 minutes from the Zombie containment gate (entry into the Moore's Flying M Ranch) to the point you reenter the public road. (this is due to the fact that peak hours may require you to wait in line for up to 25 minutes)
The Moores Flying M Ranch